Congratulations to Wendy Miller, Classified Employee of the Year for Landmark High School! The award was presented to Wendy by Mr. Craig Harvy from Horace Mann.
- "Wendy is the heart of our school, she is always smiling and helping everyone that comes into our school. This award is well deserved. Thanks Wendy, for all you do for our school." -Lynn Mecham Principal of Landmark.
- "She contributes so much to our school that we do not see! She has heart, Dragon's have heart, it's a great day to be a Dragon!" -SueAnn Harding, Social Studies teacher.
- "Congrats to an amazing momma at our school!! Thank you for always loving our kids, and most of all taking care of us!!!" -Monica Hullinger, District Social Worker.
- "That's Wendy--full of energy and always ready and willing to assist where needed. And most impressive is that she remembers the student's names!!! ....because she cares about each and every one of them. Well deserved, Wendy!" -Linda Mortensen, District Secretary
- "From sea to shining sea like lady liberty She reigns over all she sees She is beauty and she is grace She is queen of 50 states She is elegance and taste She is classified employee of the year. " -Ben Gasser, Language Arts/Librarian
- "Congrats, Wendy! You absolutely deserve it." -Chelsie Young, Social Studies Teacher