This week in Elinda's and Carly's English classes, students are making storyboards of their mornings to better understand film as literature. Look at how hard they're working!
Last year, Landmark High School increased efforts to develop opportunities for students to be involved in internships through the school. Eric Aroca was hired as the Workplace Skills teacher/transition specialist.
Only the 2nd day of school and the Landmark Dragons are busier than ever planting and harvesting their gardens. Poinsettias are planted and rulers are in place to track their growth; enabling the students to monitor their height and lateral branching. An important step now is monitoring insect control. Placing yellow sticky cards catches small insects, revealing the species of insects and quantity of infestation.
- Monday, September 17th is a 1/2 day
- Thursday, September 20th is Picture Day
- Friday, September 21st is the last day of the first mini-term
- Monday, September 24th is first day of mini term 2
- Thursday, SeptemberAwards Assembly on Thurs.; and Honors Field Trip on Friday
- Thursday, September 27th at 4:30pm is the first School Community Council of the year
This Thursday, September 13th we are having our first Parent/Teacher Conferences of the 18-19 school year. Come meet with your student's teachers about their progress.
This Wednesday the 12th of September Landmark will hold our first blood drive of the 18-19 school year! Please see Brian if you have questions!
Nebo School District is holding community meetings for information about the upcoming bond vote. Check the flier below for dates and locations.
#nebohero #NeboSchoolDistrict #studentsuccess #empowerstudents #engagestudents #focusonstudents #loveUTpublicschools #utpol #uted