Sarah Call is the Career Specialist here at Landmark High School. Previously, she was over concurrent enrollment for Nebo School District. Now, she works out of the CTE Office and splits her time between Landmark and Legacy. She is the connecting link between prospective employers and student employees. She is the liaison between students and the Department of Workforce Services. She describes herself as the person who can “help students take that next step in life.” Sarah Call is the person for you to call when you have an interest in a certain profession, internship, or schooling opportunity!
Get to know Sarah with these 8 Questions:
- What is your favorite thing in the world? I love placing students in a job that they are excited about!
- What’s your favorite treat? I have a sweet tooth and enjoy anything sweet.
- Where did you go to school? I went to Spanish Fork High School, then Weber State.
- What did you study in school? I majored in Public Health and have been a Dental Hygienist for 20+ years.
- What is your favorite cuisine? I love chocolate and Costa Vida. My least favorite food is vegetables. Yuck, they make my stomach hurt
- What do you usually do on the weekends? Usually spent at home doing work around the house.
- What hobbies do you have? I like to read and travel
- What are your favorite movies? Confession of a Shopaholic and Marvel movies