Once again Landmark Dragons are busier than ever. Poinsettias are on schedule finishing touches are made. Now we just watch them grow.
A new project started 1st week of September with lessons on floral arranging, succulent gardening and propagating. Each student learned all about succulents, water, light and fertilizing and how to propagate them from stem cuttings, leaf cuttings or root division.
Only the 2nd day of school and the Landmark Dragons are busier than ever planting and harvesting their gardens. Poinsettias are planted and rulers are in place to track their growth; enabling the students to monitor their height and lateral branching. An important step now is monitoring insect control. Placing yellow sticky cards catches small insects, revealing the species of insects and quantity of infestation.
- Monday, September 17th is a 1/2 day
- Thursday, September 20th is Picture Day
- Friday, September 21st is the last day of the first mini-term
The following week:
- Monday, September 24th is first day of mini term 2
- Thursday, SeptemberAwards Assembly on Thurs.; and Honors Field Trip on Friday
- Thursday, September 27th at 4:30pm is the first School Community Council of the year
Please join us for our Nebo School District/Utah Parent Center Parent Support Meeting Dealing with Anxiety in self or in children with special needs September 20, 20187 p.m.Adults only, No childcare is providedRSVP: Heidi@utahparentcenter.org