This mini-term, we are working on argumentation. Organizing an argument essay can be challening. To make it easier, Elinda uses the "Color-Coded Essay" method. It helps students see more vividly how an essay is put together. To practice, we put popsicle sticks in the right order based on that color scheme.
The Nebo Education Foundation gives gifts in the form of grants to various Nebo teachers across the district. LHS's Brian Davenport was awarded such a grant for new equipment for our yearbook and broadcast classes.
ACT Test Prep Login Information
1. Go to schools.shmoop.com
2. Enter student Magic Word: HIKING
3. You’ll be directed to Shmoop’s Utah page.
4. From there, select your school from the alphabetized list.
5. From there, you can either log in or create an account.
6. That’s it! You will be led to Shmoop’s ACT Test Prep. Need help? Email us at email@example.com.
As Cope has taken on the mantle of Zoology instruction, so has he taken on the accoutrements. You know, critters! Let's meet some of his lil friends:
There are two parakeets. The green one goes by Buddy and the blue one is known as Maui.
He's also got a gecko named Nico, a chameleon named Oscar the Grouch (he likes to be left alone), a couple of fish named Corey and Vitamin, and has even been visited by a pair of snakes belonging to two of our students!
Our students love to interact with these animals almost as much as they love to interact with Cope!