Congratulations to Wendy Miller, Classified Employee of the Year for Landmark High School! The award was presented to Wendy by Mr. Craig Harvy from Horace Mann.
- "Wendy is the heart of our school, she is always smiling and helping everyone that comes into our school. This award is well deserved. Thanks Wendy, for all you do for our school." -Lynn Mecham Principal of Landmark.
Attention High School Seniors: Apply Now for Youth Activist Scholarship!
2021 will be the 14th year that the ACLU of Utah will award scholarships to eligible college bound Utah high school seniors who have demonstrated a strong commitment to civil liberties through some form of activism.
There will be four (4) scholarships of $3,500 each for a total of $14,000 in scholarships awarded.
The deadline to submit an application is Monday, March 22, 2021.
- Time: Feb 18, 2021 07:00 PM
- Validating the Emotion without Condoning the Behavior - Nebo Parent Night
- Topics covered will include:
Objective and subjective family burden
Problem Solving Skills
Tips for handling difficult behavior in children
Crisis preparation and response
- RSVP and register: https://bit.ly/39SciGl
- Brought to you by The Utah Parent Center and Nebo School District
The Nebo School Board of Education appointed Mrs. Kelly Cole Taylor as the Assistant Principal of Landmark High for Nebo School District.
Mrs. Taylor received her bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from Utah State University, an Educational License in History, Geography, Reading, and ESL Endorsements as well as her master’s degree in Education Administration all from Southern Utah University.
The Nebo School Board of Education appointed Mrs. Alesha LeMmon as the Assistant Principal of Landmark High for Nebo School District.
Mrs. LeMmon earned her bachelor’s degree in History Education and Business Education from Utah Valley University and her master’s degree in Education Administration from Southern Utah University.
- Time: Feb 4, 2021 07:00 PM
- Topic: Stress Management for Parents of Children with Special Needs - Nebo Parent Night
- Description: YES…WE FEEL STRESS! In this workshop we will briefly explore some of the things that “make us crazy” – the unique stressors related to caring for a child with a disability…but more importantly, learn and practice some techniques to help you deal with the stress! This interactive session will benefit all participants by helping them understand STRESS and What to Do About It!!!